Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://muslims-unity.forumotion.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misk
admin
Misk

What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? Empty
PostSubject: What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?   What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:46 am

Assalamu Alaikum..

actually .. it's beautiful thing 2 know about Muslims in other countries .. n I have so big interest in Muslims ( USA & Britain ) Muslims ..

so let's tell what we know about them ..
I did'nt met any1 from them .. but throw the T.V show's and magazines .. I knoew that they're great people .. and they love Islam so so much .. and they practise it may b better than the Arabs ..

any how .. I want 2 see ur opinions ..

c ya soon InshAllah
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin
Kawthar

PostSubject: Re: What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?   What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 7:45 am

Well sis Misk gr8 admin you are
ok about muslims in the west
mashaallah you are right they realy love islam and as you know i lived in England so i will tell you about our activties in England well my father opened an islamic school which learns arabic and religion i mean (islam) and mashaallah ther was alots of people enterd this school
ok sis nice and gr8 topic
i will contniu telling you about our activties in England and in eid there
may allah bless you sis
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin
Kawthar

PostSubject: Re: What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?   What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 4:28 am

slam alaikum sis
well as i said we had alot of activeties lol!
and mashaallah we used to make da3wa cheers i mean that we talk about islam and how we deal with non-muslims in the right way
but as you know i was young so i did`t do any thing i used to help them in collecting clothes and toys for poor people and choose some gifts for orphan children
and more and more in shaallah ill complet soooooooooooooon Arrow
Back to top Go down
nami

PostSubject: Re: What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?   What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:18 am

Salaam Alaykum dear sisters n brothers,
Its a very nice topic sumthing of my interest.I love to knw ppl around d world esp,my muslim brothers n sisters who live in UK n US.
As far as i knw gained knwledge,,i feel ,muslims living in these countries r so Islamic n hav seen in them huge amount of Love fr our beloved Prophet Rasool SAS comparatively.I reeli love them so much.In d same manner i also c many muslims hav acquired totally d western culture n i feel sorry fr them.Basically at first anger raises,ba then teyy r actually mis-guided,teyy r nt in d correct path,teyy only need a smallest Rahmah frm our Lord,once it happens d whole world wil c only true muslims who hav completely submitted to Allah n who believe Rasool SAS as Allah's last messenger.
So all we need to do s pray to d Almighty to unite us n make Islam s Majority Religion,IsA.This day s nt far dear all,cuz we all hav gathered to bring back our glory of Islam n IsA we wil succeed in this by Allah's grace n mercy,Amin.
FiamanAllah.
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin
Kawthar

PostSubject: Re: What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?   What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:40 am

mashaallah sis gr8 words
ya am with you mashaallah our brothers and sisters in the west are soooo islamic cuz i have been there and mashaallah we were so helpful and we tried to do our best to unit the muslims ther and alhamdullaiallah we did and every day ther is a new muslim may allah help them thanx sis
we are waiting from you more and more
may allah bless you
Back to top Go down
nami

PostSubject: Re: What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?   What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:45 am

InshaAllah sis,i wil come wt new topics soon.
Allah bless u too.
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin
Kawthar

PostSubject: Re: What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?   What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:49 am

ok sis waiting form you the best
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?   What do u know about Muslims in US , UK? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do u know about Muslims in US , UK?
Page 1 of 1