Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://muslims-unity.forumotion.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how can we make unity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawthar
admin
Kawthar

how can we make unity Empty
PostSubject: how can we make unity   how can we make unity EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:45 pm

slam alikum dear friends
well in the begining i wold like from you all to pray for our brothes and sisters in Iraq and in Palstine
and all those who are living a hard life
so this topic talks about the news in Iraq and Palstine so we can discuss there problems and try to help them by a simpl things
and how can we make unity btween all people in differnt countries and make unity between suna and shi3a
and how can we show that we can bring back our glory and victory to Iraq and Palstine and other countries
so lets start .
your sis in islam
by the way i need your opinions about how can we make unity
Back to top Go down
nami

PostSubject: Re: how can we make unity   how can we make unity EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:37 pm

Walaikum Salaam dear all.

Today an Iraqi female suicide bomber,killed nearly 10 members.I was reeli shocked to c in d news,tatt even our muslim sisters r supporting terrorism in Iraq n other countries.I hav a question to all,,how can we make this Ummah believe that killing d innocents s not sumthing Islam says.In Islam d place of a woman s so honored.She s known fr her modesty n kindness.So wer s d modesty in today's world????
It s no wer seen.Everywer around d world,,we only hear news abt crimes even among d women.We as sisters have no option other than prayers.So lets all of us pray esp fr our muslim sisters in our Sala'h n ask our Almighty to showerMercy upon d wole Ummah.
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin
Kawthar

PostSubject: Re: how can we make unity   how can we make unity EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 5:08 am

slam dear sis nima
ya wallahi am with what you said 100%
the muslim sister should always stay with her modesty and kindness
do you know that all whats happening in all over the world is a plan from our enemy
well if you see this iraqi sis you will find her not a muslims cuz the midia somtims lies
they say that muslims did this and that to show that islam is the religion of terrorism
well sis inshaallah we are trying to do our best to say that islam is the religion of peace
wallahi sis you shocked me cuz i did`t hear this news
amin sis wallahi our only option is to make duaa for our brothers and sisters in islam
inshaallah soon i`ll desscus some steps wich help the unity for muslims
thanx sis for being with me may allah bless you and all muslims and unit us
Back to top Go down
nami

PostSubject: Re: how can we make unity   how can we make unity EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:08 am

my dear sister Kawathar,,
i totally agree wt u.I totally dnt agree wat media says,cuz here in India,i hear news every other day,abt some terrorist attacks n wtot proofs it s alwez said,,teyy r pakistanis,d name of d attacker who was killed by d military force,was Mohammed Jawaed,r Basha,r,,,,so n so all muslim names.i dnt undsd if truly a muslim r a pakistani has to attack,,y wil he leave his proof???does this makes ne sense??ba people act so stupidly,which becomes intolerable.a muslim brother s blamed every single day.unless we muslims get united ,,we cant prove d media wrong r prove Islam dsnt teaches us violence.
i wil wait fr u to discuss my dear sister.May Allah help us succeed in our path,amin.
FiamanAllah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can we make unity   how can we make unity Empty

Back to top Go down

how can we make unity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Muslims in the world :: Muslims in Iraq , palstine , other countries-
Jump to: