Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://muslims-unity.forumotion.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darwinist Douglas Futuyma Flees in Rome! Watch it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahmetsecer

Darwinist Douglas Futuyma Flees in Rome! Watch it! Empty
PostSubject: Darwinist Douglas Futuyma Flees in Rome! Watch it!   Darwinist Douglas Futuyma Flees in Rome! Watch it! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:44 am

http://www.harunyahya.com/articles/douglas_futuyma_flees.php

In Pontifical Gregorian University, Darwinists intended to show off and deceive people, but they were riposted. Douglas Futuyma left the platform in the face of truth. Futuyma found the solution in fleeing, just like Richard Dawkins.

Transcription:

My name is Oktar Babuna. I am a doctor from Turkey, a brain surgeon. I represent Harun Yahya in Turkey who is the author of 300 books including Atlas of Creation.

Now, if we talk about scientific theories. You know this is the way it works. First, you spill the principles of a hypothesis and if it is verified by observations and experiments then it becomes a theory.

So, speakers made some allegations but they were not verified by scientific evidences. For example,

If evolution is a fact, you know Darwin suggested that there should be successive minor changes between species. We have to see transitional forms.

You know, transitional forms. We have to see. Can you show us transitional forms?
Monstrous animals with no wings for example. Single wing, little bit wing that shows incomplete organs.Tiktaalik rosaea and archaeopteryx are not transitional forms, they are complete animals. Extinct animals.
Back to top Go down

Darwinist Douglas Futuyma Flees in Rome! Watch it!
Page 1 of 1