Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://muslims-unity.forumotion.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how do you feel your self as a muslima

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nami

how do you feel your self as a muslima - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   how do you feel your self as a muslima - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:10 am

May Allah bless u sis maryam,,s u r 100% correct.D main fault s wt muslim girls.U hav truly pointed out d main reason.If we all muslim girls becum perfect,d whole world wil undsd our religion better.
As sis Kawathar said,,we hav to pray fr our brothers n sisters in Palestine now.We truly need prayers frm all of u.Admin sis,,u r very sweet,,God bless u both sweet lil sisters.plz pray fr every1.
Allahhafiz
Back to top Go down
hasby rabbi
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   how do you feel your self as a muslima - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:06 pm

Thank you so much dear sis admin.,.. Allah bless you and helps you
Serioulsly i belive that we need to do something and as someone said,"drops make mighty oceans"
so if we can just do one good deed, it'll be good.
but of we try to be good as a whole then it might sound difficlut but is the BEST thing to do.
god bless you all
take care
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
http://teen-muslims.discussionsblog.com
hasby rabbi
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   how do you feel your self as a muslima - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 pm

Sister Nami you are 100% right!!
we need to understand our religion
god bless you
Take care
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
Kawthar
admin
Kawthar

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   how do you feel your self as a muslima - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:03 am

mashaallah what a gr8 words you are saying your word are from gold dear sisters
mashallah the forum is geting more active
may allah bless you
Back to top Go down
https://muslims-unity.forumotion.com
hasby rabbi
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   how do you feel your self as a muslima - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:19 pm

God bless you sister admin.
Insha Allah this forum will become more and more active, pray to Allah.

Take care
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
saira khan
saira khan

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   how do you feel your self as a muslima - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:00 am

Kawthar wrote:
slam dear sisters
how are you all
well i want from you to tell me about your self as a muslima

1- are you proud of being muslima?
Ofcourse dear I am proud of being a muslima, Because the respect which Prophet(PBUH) and Islam has given to us can't be seen in other religions. If we see Europen countries or non muslim countries so there women are considered an enjoyable thing , which they use whenever their hearts want and after using they throw it , they never give respect to their women. the status which is given to women in Muslim countries even they can't think of it. we know what is happening with women in non muslim countries.

2- how do you feel when you wear hijab?
I feel that I am save and secure after wearing hijab, a self satisfaction comes in my mind so I loved to do it.

3-how do you see your self as amuslima ?
I see myself as very honoured, secured and proud of being a muslima.

4-is islam every thing in your life ?
Yeah,Islam is every thing in my life because we all know that this world is an examination hall ,and we have to go back to our Lord so our Life should be based on Islam. In our each action Islam shoul be seen suppose if we go some where so people through our wearing, our speaking, our walking, come to know that we are muslim .IN short Islam should be seen in our each lives.

5-do you feel that you can do somthing to help the humanity..........etc
Inshallah I will dedicate my life for serving humanity, I will try to do so but need your prayers
more and more qustions
lets disscus it together
wa slam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you feel your self as a muslima   how do you feel your self as a muslima - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how do you feel your self as a muslima
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2