Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://muslims-unity.forumotion.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I`m Taller?NoI AM!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawthar
admin
Kawthar

I`m Taller?NoI AM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I`m Taller?NoI AM!!!!   I`m Taller?NoI AM!!!! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:12 am

I?m Taller?No?I AM!

I`m Taller?NoI AM!!!! Dubai-1

When Gabriel visited the Prophet (Peace be Upon him), he asked him, ?When is the Hour?? The Prophet said, ?The one being asked does not know more than the questioner himself.? Among the signs of the Day of Judgment is that barefeet and naked Arabs will compete in surpassing each other in building super-skycrapers.

Here?s a look at some of the structures under construction.

1. Burj Dubai - It is a supertall skyscraper currently under construction in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When it is completed in late 2008, it will be the tallest man-made structure in the world, as well as the tallest building by any measure. Here is computer generated image of the structure at time of completion:

2. Al Burj - It is a is a skyscraper proposed in Dubai, United Arab Emirates by developer Al Nakheel. Originally hyped to become one of the world?s tallest skyscrapers, but currently thought to have been redesigned on a more modest scale, it is to form the centrepiece of the Dubai Waterfront, the world?s largest man-made waterfront which is also being developed by Al Nakheel.

According to officials at Al Nakheel, the tower was originally designed to be at least 700 m (2,297 ft) tall and have more than 160 floors but no specific figures have been disclosed. This is very much the same strategy as that employed by Emaar with the Burj Dubai which currently under construction and will become the world?s tallest building on completion. The secrecy behind Al Burj?s height originally suggested that it will also try to compete for this title and rumours even suggest it will break the 1,000 m (3,281 ft) mark. There?s indeed evidence from the latest renditions that height increases have been made. One of these renders even shows the tower with more than 200 floors. The 16 March, 2007 article by Construction UAE referenced above states that the tower will indeed begin construction later this year and that it will be 1,200 meters (1.2 km or 3,937 feet) tall.

3. Murjan Tower - It is a is a supertall skyscraper planned to be built in Manama, Bahrain. The tower is designed by Danish firm Henning Larsens Tegnestue A/S and is expected to be 1,022m high, which is by far higher than any skyscraper standing today. However, a completion date of the tower has not yet been set nor has the construction of the tower began.

4. One Mile High Tower - It is a is a 1600m tower proposed in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is planned by Kingdom Holdings owned by Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal.

5. Pentominium - is a supertall skyscraper, currently approved for construction in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When completed, the current design will stand at 516 m (1,693 ft) tall, with 120 overground floors. The Pentominium is currently the second tallest proposed residential building in the world, the 610 m tall Chicago Spire being the first.

I`m Taller?NoI AM!!!! Al-burj

I`m Taller?NoI AM!!!! Pentominium
Back to top Go down
https://muslims-unity.forumotion.com

I`m Taller?NoI AM!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General forum :: General discussion-
Jump to: