Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://muslims-unity.forumotion.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The band we need to support...seven8six

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hasby rabbi
hasby rabbi

The band we need to support...seven8six Empty
PostSubject: The band we need to support...seven8six   The band we need to support...seven8six EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:38 pm

Assalam u alaikum everyone.
May you all be in the best state of health and faith.
Firstly a hats off to Sami Yusuf who brought this beautiful concept of Islamic songs and Music in a great way.

Here I want to share that I have been searching for a band named "seven8six". The idea was of my dear friend sis Macide. God bless her.
May be you all know about them but i believe they need our support. The band consists of 5 members;Zafar, Omar, Shahaab, Saad and Saeed. This UK based band has made their way to success very fastly.
The band we need to support...seven8six Seven8sixxf8
And now they need us to stand by them as they are very great singers and are trying their level best to do anything possible for Islam.
Here is their biography.
"The name SEVEN8SIX (or 786) is a popular numeric shorthand for the Islamic bismillah,or saying, "In the name of Allah, the Beneficent,the Merciful." The talented singing group consists of Shahaab, Omar, Zafar, Saad and Saeed. These five guys come together to share a single stage with a single voice. SEVEN8SIX is the definition of harmony.

SEVEN8SIX first began in the summer of 2001 in the suburbs of Detroit. The group began as the guys unknowingly came together to sing at a friend's wedding. They received such a positive response to their performance that the five decided to stay together as a group and direct their talents towards delivering an Islamic message. The group performed as SEVEN8SIX for the first time at the 2002 ISNA convention in Washington, DC. Most of the group's subsequent public appearances have been at large concert events organized by Muslim groups, including major events co-sponsored in part by the Islamic Society of North America and other influential organizations around the world.

This group is working far and wide to please Allah (SWT). As Shahaab says, “We are using SEVEN8SIX as a tool for propagating Allah's message. Although we all love to sing, that is not the reason for the group. It is something we do well together and share a passion for, but more importantly, we share a passion for being Muslim and spreading the message of Islam. None of us claims to be perfect, or that we do everything correctly, or even try to preach to others. We just want to open people's eyes to what Islam truly is about and to tell the youth of this country that we know what you are going through and simply…we understand.”

SEVEN8SIX has grown tremendously since their early performances. Not only have they grown as singers and performers, but also as people. Each member of SEVEN8SIX is extremely thankful for everyone's support and dua's. “Insha'Allah, we look forward to a lot more together as a group and hope that everyone, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, can share in all that we put out. Ameen "

And from their album
I found two videos.
And i want to share it with you all

Everybod make du'a: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtAGUGajcsI&feature=related

Mecca: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJyIRhQ8cUk

And i like one of their songs name Meditate.
In which they have collaborated with the singer Waqas from the band outlandish.
Here is the link for download of this song.
http://www.4shared.com/file/36323530/7fa2afa4/786_-_meditate__featwaqasaliqadri_.html

For more: www.seven8six.net

May Allah bless us all
Fi aman Allah
Back to top Go down
http://teen-muslims.discussionsblog.com
nami

PostSubject: Re: The band we need to support...seven8six   The band we need to support...seven8six EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:59 am

MashaAllah at u sis.I feel so proud to b a part of this forum n i feel so proud of u,who s helping around those talented brothers who reeli hav set their goal fr a purpose.S we hav to support them in every possible way.We shall try to spread abt this band,through forums.All we need to do is simply log in many Islamic sites n leave posts describing abt this wonderful band.InshaAllah we wil give a try.
May Allah SWT bless these brothers n theri work alwez,Amin.
God bless u sis.
FiamanAllah
Back to top Go down
Islamic Sister
Islamic Sister

PostSubject: Re: The band we need to support...seven8six   The band we need to support...seven8six EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Thanx alot dear sweet sister
realy it is soooooooo wonderfull to have sister like you dear
thanx soooooooo mush for this wonderfull sharing

May Allah blwss yu dear
Back to top Go down
hasby rabbi
hasby rabbi

PostSubject: Re: The band we need to support...seven8six   The band we need to support...seven8six EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:05 pm

[color=blue] Most welcome sis nami and dear sis river of silver..
GOD bless you both..
And Insha ALLAH if we stay united we will be longer called as oppressed people.
But as the BEST NATION..
may ALLAH help us all
Fi aman ALLAH
Back to top Go down
http://teen-muslims.discussionsblog.com
saira khan
saira khan

PostSubject: Re: The band we need to support...seven8six   The band we need to support...seven8six EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:48 am

Thankyou so much my dear little Angel for giving us information about this band , Mashallah they are doing a great job and through their these efforts they are raising the Islam. May Allah bless them and all those muslims who are doing something for Allah and for Islam (Amin) and May Allah guide complete Ummah so that we all understand the value of our lives and spend our lives according to sunnah of Prophet Muhammad(saw)(Amin).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The band we need to support...seven8six   The band we need to support...seven8six Empty

Back to top Go down

The band we need to support...seven8six
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Islamic Art :: Other artists-
Jump to: